• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Nibai Impact 3 - 30&31.01.2010 - Paris 19th District, France

Moruto

Smash Rookie

What a better way to start the new year than to spend 2 days playing your favourite games with your biggest rivals, partners and new players?

The Bushido team is looking forward to please you during a crazy week-end: January 30th and 31st.

You’ll obviously find the games you’ve liked in 2009 in this third edition of the Nibai Impact: Street Fighter 4, Tekken 6, Soulcalibur, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Smash Bros Melee, but also new games: PES and FIFA 2010 and Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Révolution 3.

Hell of a program …

What’s new: If you subscribe and pay before the 29th of January, you’ll have access to the hall at 8am for 3 hours of free-playing.

Date: January 30th and 31st, 9 am to 8 pm / Tournaments start at 11 am

Access: http://www.le2001.abcsalles.com/prive/f ... u=2&iddem=

Pictures of the hall: http://www.le2001.abcsalles.com/prive/f ... em=&menu=7

Planning:
Saturday, 30th January :

- Super Smash Bros Brawl single
- Super Smash Bros Melee single & double
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 single
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 double

Sunday, 31st January :

- Fifa 2010 single
- Soulcalibur 4 single
- Tekken 6 single & tag
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 single
- Street Fighter 4 single & double
- Super Smash Bros Brawl double

Price list:

10€ if you register (per player and tournament) and 12€ on the d-day:

- Super Smash Bros Brawl single
- Super Smash Bros Melee single
- Street Fighter 4 single (Xbox360)
- Soulcalibur 4 single (Xbox 360)
- Tekken 6 (Ps3)
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 single

11€ if you register (per player and tournament) and 13€ on the d-day:
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (Ps3)
- Fifa 2010 (Ps3)

5€ if you register (per player i.e. 10€ per team) and 6€ on the d-day (12€ per team):

- Super Smash Bros Brawl double
- Super Smash Bros Melee double
- Street fighter 4 double (xbox360)
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 double

12€ per team i.e. 4€ per player

- Team Tekken 6 3 vs 3

Cash Prize:

16 players, 1st wins 45€, 2nd wins 15€
32 players, 1st wins 85€, 2nd wins 25€
64 players, 1st wins 170€, 2nd wins 50€
80 players, 1st wins 220€, 2nd wins 70 €
100 players, 1st wins 300€, 2nd wins 100€
128 players (Max allowed), 1st wins 350€, 2nd wins 170€

Cash Prize PES and FIFA:
40 players, 1st wins 140€, 2nd wins 40€

Maximum allowed players for each tournament:

- SSBB single 128 players
- SSBB double 64 teams
- SSBM single 64 players
-SSBM double 32 teams
- SF4 single 128 players
- SF4 double 32 teams
- SC4 single 64 players
- Tekken 6 single 64 players
- Tekken 6 Tag 32 teams
- FIFA and PES 40 players
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 single 64 players
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 double 32 teams

Pre-registration: http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/inscription.php

Important: If you register for SSBB Double, make sure you do one separate registration.

Looser Bracket system will be set for single tournaments only.

Different ways of payment are posssible:

- By sending a cheque to the following address : «Lotfi Kendel 5 Impasse de la Motte Picquet 95190 Goussainville » order « Bushido Impact »

- Using Paypal :

Tournament Price - Commission - Total
20 € - 0.93 €- 20.93 €
10 € - 0.59 € - 10.59 €

Please precise your nicknames and the tournaments you’re paying for in the payment comment..

Paypal Address: bushido.impact@gmail.com

Warning! If you pre-register but you don't pay before the D-Day, you'll have to pay 12€ instead of 10€ on the D-Day.

Train well and good luck.

Bushido Impact Team

Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyFu4I7cFtU
Ad : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbugfj_push-start-emission-53_videogames (8:49)
2nd ad : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ra-8t (3:53)

skabs

Smash Rookie
Holy ****! I may be the luckiest person in the world. I was depressed that I was not going to be able to brawl while I study overseas for a semester, but it looks like I lucked out. A few questions about the tournament:
1. Do you need to bring your own controller for the tournament, or will the store have a few extras I could borrow?
2. Also, will some of the people at the tournament speak a bit of English? My french is just terrible, and the only other language I speak is German (not too helpful in Paris, lol).

Thanks in advance for the info, I hope I will be able to make it to this!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Holy ****! I may be the luckiest person in the world. I was depressed that I was not going to be able to brawl while I study overseas for a semester, but it looks like I lucked out. A few questions about the tournament:
1. Do you need to bring your own controller for the tournament, or will the store have a few extras I could borrow?
2. Also, will some of the people at the tournament speak a bit of English? My french is just terrible, and the only other language I speak is German (not too helpful in Paris, lol).

Thanks in advance for the info, I hope I will be able to make it to this!
Well actually, you're not that lucky, you just never noticed the "Europe" subsection of these boards and didn't know that Paris has a rather active Smash scene. Will you study in Paris or in another city ?
Also, about your questions :
1. The tournament isn't taking place in a store, so you'll have to take your controller. If you haven't left the US yet, it might be a good idea to take one with you. If you already left without a controller (how silly of you !), buying one would be a good idea as you should have plenty of opportunities to play smash, assuming you study in Paris. If you can't get one before the tournament, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to find someone nice enough to lend you one.
2. Yes. Most people won't speak english, but quite a few players (rather interestingly, the good players) are fluent or good enough to chat with.

I'll be at the tournament and will be happy to help you in order to understand other people, but as I'm not a Brawl player, I wouldn't be the best to find people for you to play near where you'll live, so I'll tell some French Brawl players to take a look at this thread.

Charby

Smash Journeyman
The French Scene is the most active scene in the whole Europe for Brawl Skabs

skabs

Smash Rookie
Well actually, you're not that lucky, you just never noticed the "Europe" subsection of these boards and didn't know that Paris has a rather active Smash scene. Will you study in Paris or in another city ?
Also, about your questions :
1. The tournament isn't taking place in a store, so you'll have to take your controller. If you haven't left the US yet, it might be a good idea to take one with you. If you already left without a controller (how silly of you !), buying one would be a good idea as you should have plenty of opportunities to play smash, assuming you study in Paris. If you can't get one before the tournament, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to find someone nice enough to lend you one.
2. Yes. Most people won't speak english, but quite a few players (rather interestingly, the good players) are fluent or good enough to chat with.

I'll be at the tournament and will be happy to help you in order to understand other people, but as I'm not a Brawl player, I wouldn't be the best to find people for you to play near where you'll live, so I'll tell some French Brawl players to take a look at this thread.
Well you hit the nail right on the head; I had no idea that the Paris smash scene was so active. I was not really into smash competitively that last few times I was in Europe, so I was completely ignorant of the professional scene overseas. I guess I just picked the right city to study at!

Also, I did leave without bringing a controller. I had actually resigned to spend five months without brawl, hence my pleasant surprise when I found this thread.

As for your second question, I will be spending about 5 weeks in Paris (right in the middle of the city) before moving on to Dublin (for about the same amount of time) and Rome.

Thanks a lot for your help Slhoka, I really appreciate it! I look forward to checking out the brawl scene in Europe while I am studying here!

Top Bottom