• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BULLCRAP ALL AROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEON 7

Smash Cadet
NNID
N30N-7
3DS FC
0619-8694-9486
Hello. I'm new here & I need help. Project M 3.6 just doesn't work for me. When I start up the launcher, I go to "UPDATE".
When I do that, I get a message that says something about "Project M not finding info.xml". I clicked "Yes".
I then get another message that gives me an option to upgrade my launcher to "v1.11". I clicked "Yes".
When the download finished, on the bottom of the screen, it said "Storing failed, Retrying" or something like that, & I was like "Okay...". I gave the update a few more tries until I decided to cancel the update & clicked "PLAY" instead.
I got taken back to the Wii Menu.
Anyone who is reading this should know that I have a hacked Wii, using the "Hackless" method only because it was recommended.
I tried to find solutions to my problem but to no avail.
How is it that everyone else can enjoy what they downloaded, AS IS, when I can't do jack!
Please help me.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Just download from the site.
If you already did download the hackless version from the site, there's no need to even hit the update button on the launcher, you just hit play.

Also make sure to remove any memory cards from the console when you start.
Also also make sure your sd card isn't in write protection mode (the little slider on the side of it).
Also also also make sure to try launching from gecko if the P:M launcher fails.

If everything else doesn't work, it's probably some firmware related issue involving your wii and the P:M launcher.

Last edited:

NEON 7

Smash Cadet
NNID
N30N-7
3DS FC
0619-8694-9486
Just download from the site.
If you already did download the hackless version from the site, there's no need to even hit the update button on the launcher, you just hit play.

Also make sure to remove any memory cards from the console when you start.
Also also make sure your sd card isn't in write protection mode (the little slider on the side of it).
Also also also make sure to try launching from gecko if the P:M launcher fails.

If everything else doesn't work, it's probably some firmware related issue involving your wii and the P:M launcher.
Alright. I'ma try that then.

EDIT: When you have to use Homebrew to play a HACKLESS version of an awsome mod; then you know the people who made it screwed up big time. With that said, I used Gecko. So, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom