• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Bugs Bunny carcass in alley this morning. Tire tread on burst stomach. This game's afraid of me. I've seen its true face." Rorschach Support Thread

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144

Rorschach is a conspiracy theorist vigilante from the movie and graphic novel The Watchmen. He works to uncover the mystery of the death of his old companion using his Bruce Wane like detective skills. Rorschach is full of quotes about the harsh reality of the world, but yet he works to protect the people... FROM THEMSELVES. (In his own way) He tried to stop the smartest man in the world from causing a major tragedy attack killing many people and framing either aliens or Dr. Manhattan depending on if it's the Graphic Novel or the Movie. I highly recommend checking out the Watchmen

He could use make-shift weapons like bug spray and matches, tie you up with a scarf or electrocute you with sewer watch and broken cables. He can use a hook-shot gun like Batman. He can also eat beans out of the can and maybe even pass down his Journal via coaching with button imputes over a player after downloading them. Maybe he could search the stage for weaknesses debuffing his opponents. But he can't share the beans because you wouldn't eat beans out of the can and, chances are, they probably aren't his.

Top Bottom