• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bug recreation

misplacedme

Smash Rookie
Im needing some help recreating a bug that happened while I was playing. I havnt been able to do it again, but mabe someone will be able to.

Ok, I was playing against a friend a week or so ago. I was my normal character- kirby on 4th controler. He was Mewtwo on first.

We decide to start warming up on Cornaria, so there we go.
We rush each other and meet in the middle. I jump up to do a spinning kick, and he jumps up and throws me down to the ground.

Here is where the bug comes in. I hear my character oof into the ground, so I do a roll which turns out to be pointless. Im below the ship falling.

Of course, I die, cause there was no way I could make it to the fireing pad with 4 jumps and a double.

K, so, has anyone ever had this happen to them, or can recreate it? Thanks :)

bluelion20

Smash Ace
This is well known. It can happen on multiple stages too. I've forgotten most of them, but I know it can happen on poke floats too. Regardless, it doesn't happen much on any of the stages, and I don't think you can recreate it purposely.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
bluelion forgot to mention that at least the glitches always happen in the same spot, lol.

The one on Pokefloats is like on Seel, or was it Snorlax's neck? I forgot.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
once i was playing a sheik with my luigi, we were at mute city, i backthrew her at a low percent and she just fell right threw the floor, i was laughing so hard
:chuckle:

mrplow8

Smash Apprentice
I never knew about that. If someone dies because of that glitch in a tournament does that match count? Because that would suck.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
It didn't matter for that match, because Ztevies team still won. Although it possibly would've been re-run if he'd lost by a stock or so.

Banks

Smash Hero
theres already another thread discussing this glitch...>_>

but theres no need to reproduce it, you just fall throught the stage and die. nothing too awesome.

Top Bottom