• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffered sliding Dsmash

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Soo... this is going to make me sound like a loony bin :psycho::psycho::psycho:

But anyway, I notice when I'm jumping around randomly buffering Dairs and stuff, I often air dodge land immediately into a walking/crawldashed Dsmash. If you're moving at Luigi maximum (still slow as crap) horizontal speed, when you hit the ground you can crawldash or just walk forward into a Dsmash and get tons and tons of sweet distance really fast.

Its kinda neet, and the boards are relatively slow.

Soo, thoughts? Anyone else do neet things like this?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I do this all the time. I always knew when your buffering at your maxium speed, you'll be somewhat slide the Dsmash making it safe on the block and covering ALOT of ground distance. Also works well on grounded ppl. Sometimes if your lucky, both 2 hits will connect giving you a sexy 34% hehe :] Most of the time, people don't expect it since your buffering it and how fast it comes out. Frame 5

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I do this all the time. I always knew when your buffering at your maxium speed, you'll be somewhat slide the Dsmash making it safe on the block and covering ALOT of ground distance. Also works well on grounded ppl. Sometimes if your lucky, both 2 hits will connect giving you a sexy 34% hehe :] Most of the time, people don't expect it since your buffering it and how fast it comes out. Frame 5
Their DI has to be ********, but I like doing this too.

Top Bottom