• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bucket + Crash Bomber

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
I don't know how useful or obvious this is, but vs a Mega Man if you get stuck with a Crash Bomber the bucket will absorb the entire explosion and fill the bucket completely. The resulting oil, however only does 18%. Not much for offense but nice if you don't want to take shield damage or the 8%.

Not much to discuss about, mostly just informative, but maybe you will

Rakurai

Smash Ace
I guess this gives the bucket a practical use against Megaman other then punishing him for poor forward smash usage.

Gaoo

Smash Cadet
NNID
That_Cody_Guy
3DS FC
1177-7744-2200
Thanks that's super useful. I'll pass along the info to friends.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's neat. I mostly use Mega Man right now in this game. I'll have to be careful not to use it too much against Game and Watch players, or keep my distance.

Mr G W

Smash Cadet
Any form of explosions go into the bucket now.

Useful for sticky bombs, bombchus or any character relying on explosive attacks.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I fought a very genre-savvy Mega Man who filled up my bucket with Crash Bomb on purpose so I couldn't absorb Charge Shot.

The problem was ,of course ,that he filed my bucket on purpose .

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Even the minimum power bucket isn't something you can just shrug off in like Melee, but a lot of people don't seem to be aware of that. It still hits about as hard as a smash attack, only with a two frame start-up.

On a side note, is there anything G&W's up smash can't negate other then Final Smashes? He can tank even a fully charged PK Flash without a scratch if it's timed properly.

Last edited:

CosmicGlitch

Smash Apprentice
That's neat. I mostly use Mega Man right now in this game. I'll have to be careful not to use it too much against Game and Watch players, or keep my distance.
the point is to not keep your distance, keep close to G&W as megaman because most of your projectiles are energy based

Top Bottom