• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brres opening Error

mootjuh

Smash Rookie
I posted this thread before on the wrong subforum, my apolgies for that. Here was what I posted.

When i try to open some .Brres files that I got From Inazuma Eleven Strikers by seperating some bin files with ForOhFor Error's BRRES Separator, I get an error when opening them with brawlbox 0.65, when I opened the .brres files with Brres Viewer, it freezed.

I've read some guides and t hey said that a memory dump is required, however. I don't know what this is or how to do it.

I searched for some solutions for this but couldn't find any.

Please help.

John2k4

The End of an Era
A memory dump will require you to parse around a gigabyte of data, picking out models in the MDL0 format by hand.

If you really want to do that, you will run the game in Dolphin x32 (64 bit will not work for this purpose), and download & run a program called "MemDump". Select the process titled "Dolphin" in the list, and dump the memory. You will get a text file that is close to one gigabyte.

Top Bottom