• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Brotherly Love XIII - REGISTER ON SMASH.GG

Brotherly Love XIII - REGISTER ON SMASH.GG
Posted by Moosh
The Laboratory / 5 Williams Ln. Hatboro PA 19040
Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179
Brotherly Love is a monthly smash series that has been going strong for many months now. May 2016 will mark the 1 year anniversary for the series. To celebrate this achievement, we will be running the event the same way we did May 2015. While our normal monthly has only included Sm4sh tournaments, our Commemorative Brotherly Love will feature singles and doubles for both Sm4sh & Melee!!

PLEASE BE AWARE ALL MONTHLY EVENTS AT THE LAB WILL HAVE A NEW PROCESS FOR REGISTERING AND LATE REGISTRANTS WILL SEE A HIGHER FEE.

We will now be promoting pre-registration. this can be done after 3/30/16 on our smash.gg page which can be found here:

https://smash.gg/tournament/brotherly-love-xiii/register

Pre-Reg ends April 30th (about 1 week before the event)

Pre-Registration fee: $10
Late Registration fee: $15
Day of Registration Fee: $25 ($20 if you take advantage of our discount program)

Main Event & Fees:
Sm4sh Singles: $10
Sm4sh Doubles: $10 per person ($20 per team)
Melee Singles: $10
Melee Doubles: $10 per person ($20 per team)

Side Event:
Melee & Sm4sh Singles 0-2 Redemption Bracket (Single Elim): Free if you go 0-2

Schedule: The venue opens for registration at 11:00 AM Registration for each event ends 30 minutes prior to the start start for each one. (So if sm4sh singles starts at 4:30 registration ends at 4:00)

Sm4sh Doubles: 1:00 PM EST
Melee Doubles: 1:45 PM EST
Melee Singles: 4:00 PM EST
Sm4sh Singles: 4:45 PM EST

Payouts:

101+ players
1st 40%
2nd 25%
3rd 10%
4th 8%
5th 6%
5th 6%
7th 2.5%
7th 2.5%

41-100 players
1st 50%
2nd 25%
3rd 15%
4th 5%
5th 2.5%
5th 2.5%

11-40 players:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

5-10 players:
1st: 80%
2nd: 20%

4 and under:
Winner takes all

Rules:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kH_Nq2f1a6xqznJQg6R3fCkhbitbSAwF05N-AmWtCeY&authuser=0

This event and all future events will always be streamed on our Bros. Calamity Twitch channel:

http://www.twitch.tv/bros_calamity

About the venue:
This event is located in Hatboro, PA a town in the Philly suburbs. There is a train station within walking distance and there are nearby bus stops. There are paid parking spots right out side the venue however there is a public parking lot about 30 seconds down the street. you can also park in the neighborhood without worrying about paying for parking too.

www.thegaminglaboratory.com

Sasori jr.

Smash Journeyman
Can we register at the venue if we wanted (By the way it's Sasori they wouldn't let me use that)

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179
Can we register at the venue if we wanted (By the way it's Sasori they wouldn't let me use that)
yeah u can however if you do not register on smash.gg you will have to pay slightly more. you can register on smash.gg and choose the option to "pay with cash"

SwampFoxx

Smash Rookie
Hey, Im a melee player but i probly wont be able to make it to this tourney, is there any chance of melee being in any of the regular monthlys.

Last edited:

Sasori jr.

Smash Journeyman
I think they have something like that for the brotherly love classics if Im not mistaken, A, B i might make it but maybe a bit early, all I wanna do is the smash 4 events I kinda suck at melee

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179
Hey, Im a melee player but i probly wont be able to make it to this tourney, is there any chance of melee being in any of the regular monthlys.
yeah we'll actually be running melee & sm4sh together at every monthly from now on. BLC will feature Smash 64/PM and other classic games

Top Bottom