• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bridge of eldin banned?

RazeveX

Smash Ace
you all probably know about that jiggly glitch, right?

if not, search it on youtube or something. Anyway, what you do is let off your FS in the gaps of the bridge of eldin while they are repairing. Depending on how you time it, you will be anywhere from normal size to huge FS jiggly size. Also, when yoshi uses his B on a jiggs in a state like this, it doubles in size.

Anyway, i tried it myself, and it worries me how easy it is. From the first try, i have never failed.

And a yoshi isnt required. By easily timing when to do your FS, you can stay as big jiggly forever (or untill you die)

That is clearly broken, and i think that brawls competitive scene may have a few hurdles to cross.

squiser

Smash Apprentice
It's really only an issue if the competitive scene allows Smash Balls...

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
Eldin Bridge has that weird ogre guy on a pig running around and you can walk off the edges, it'll get banned from the competitive battle scene anyways, smash balls or no smash balls.
Great Sea also has too many hazards to be competitive, so that basically eliminates the 2 stages on which it can happen (correct me if I'm wrong).

Terradrius

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... I don't really see this being an issue, since I highly doubt smash balls will be turned on in anything really competitive.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
haha, there is no way in hell the smash scene will allow smash balls, and even if it did, I don't think this would be enough to get the stage banned, but it won't happen, cause there is no way in hell the smash scene will allow smash balls.

But besides that, the stage should totally be banned cause its huge and gay as hell.

CFMV

"The Marf"
it may be banned but probably not for the gigalypuff glitch. and i don't even think it's that useful, is it?

Gray

Smash Journeyman
The glitch doesn't affect anything but your size, so all it does is make you easier to hit.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
If Smash Balls are on in a tournament, I don't think stage selection will be much of an issue. Much less glitch abuse. >_>

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Although I think smash balls won't be used in the tournament scene, if it is, they will probably ban the use of the glitch, not the stage.

Zelosjr

Smash Rookie
The glitch doesn't affect anything but your size, so all it does is make you easier to hit.
Not true.

The large size allows you to spam a move, say, D-Tilt, and have it hit the entire field. All you have to do is keep using the same move over and over and over untill the enemy gets pushed off the screen, there's nothing they can do. Additionally, if you make a grab as gigalypuff your opponent is so high off the groud that an U-throw will KO at 0%

While you are easier to hit, the hugh size messes with the games physics; I've been hit by Marth's FS while playing Gigalypuff and survived, I only got knocked back about half an inch(Going by the distance gigaly moved on my TV)

If FSs were allowed, BoE would need to be banned.

Top Bottom