• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking a challenge..

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
I have all the characters...i beat level 1 target smash with all of them...and i still havent beat that challenge. Did I do something wrong?! Please let me know!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
You have to beat it with the 35 characters- transformations don't matter.
I don't know if it counts in co-op, so if you've done it with a friend, you'll have to do it alone as well.

giantpune

Smash Cadet
You don't have to use co-op. I have every challenge done and I've never played co-op.
The target challenges don't require you to use the different variations, either. Make sure you have 35 characters unlocked (3 rows of 9, 1 row of 8, and a random square). Then, select Target smash!, select Level 1, and hover your cursor over each character. If the High score says a TIME, you have beat it with that character. If it has a one-digit number, you have NOT beat it with that character.

Top Bottom