• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlSongManager causes problems loading from USBLoaderGX

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
I noticed that some of the songs that I had put into my personal build of PM were really quiet, even though they were pretty loud in BrawlBox, so I decided to use BrawlSongManager to increase the volume of those songs. When I saved my changes and put the SD card into the Wii, I was unable to load Project M from USB Loader GX (it simply loaded Brawl instead). I'm guessing it has something to do with replacing the GCT codeset to save the volume changes, but I do not know for sure. What causes this, and more importantly, how can I change my song volumes to where I want them to be without messing up USBLGX?

By the way, does this belong in the Customized Content area instead? If so, I'll delete this post and move it there.

Narpas_sword

I haven't tested but i think this may have something to do with the gameconfig text not accounting for extra lines of code being added to the gct.

I have no idea what to do to make it look for more sorry. might be as starting point for you though.

Top Bottom