• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl's gonna be MAAAD GANGSTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
:chuckle: Yo dawg check it check it Brawl's gonna be mad gangsta, just sayin to represent dawg.
Ballin all da time G. Hopefully we getto use honkey *** gamecube controlla dawg cuz i dunno how they be usin wii mote G. None da less i be playin it cause I be a spicy hot stuntza one of a kind ramblin gamblin dood straight up gangsta BOIEEEE.

Yeah dude, i think they should have pokemon leet 4 stage kinda like pokemon stadium but yo fight in da middle of da stage dawg and yo see lt. surge an his raichu and hes all like raichu dawg mega punch and tha wold be shwweettt dawg i wanna see some of da new lvls. an da interactivity of each stage dawg. like i saw a clip and day hav like dos tendogs and tehy be like thrustin da screen and crap dawg maybe an idem or sumin G it be mad craaaazzzzyyyy G.
Let's discuss gangstas.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
:chuckle: Yo dawg check it check it Brawl's gonna be mad gangsta, just sayin to represent dawg.
Ballin all da time G. Hopefully we getto use honkey *** gamecube controlla dawg cuz i dunno how they be usin wii mote G. None da less i be playin it cause I be a spicy hot stuntza one of a kind ramblin gamblin dood straight up gangsta BOIEEEE.

Yeah dude, i think they should have pokemon leet 4 stage kinda like pokemon stadium but yo fight in da middle of da stage dawg and yo see lt. surge an his raichu and hes all like raichu dawg mega punch and tha wold be shwweettt dawg i wanna see some of da new lvls. an da interactivity of each stage dawg. like i saw a clip and day hav like dos tendogs and tehy be like thrustin da screen and crap dawg maybe an idem or sumin G it be mad craaaazzzzyyyy G.
Let's discuss gangstas.
WHAT? Young-uns with their hippitty-hop music!

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
HAHAHAAHAH! that was a sick video. See you guys are cool, some other people have been flippin out. They should take a chill pill. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom