• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlbro's diddy hits teh internetz! (replays)

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
from WAAA tournament diddy

BrawlBro (Diddy Kong) vs AJ (Wario, Olimar)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IG9v71aqzRo (bannana gimp lolz)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=de7A4LFB7kE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=63lYJwW7JW4

I ended up losing the set :( but it was to a great wario...

I also SD'd with a monkey flip kick in the final round :dizzy:

What I noticed is I WAYYYyyy overused fsmash for damage racking and it left me with no kill moves when I really needed it..but any other advice or holes your picking up on in my diddy game? All feedback appreciated.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
BrawlBro? I sense some other SWF user may have been an inspiration to that name but who?

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Too much fsmash imo. Instead of fsmashing after glide tossing, try grabbing and b-throw so you can keep up the banana game. Yes I did take that from ninja link(or whatever his name is, the really guy diddy player). Save your fsmash, try f-tilt, that works well too. Also try racking up more damage with down tilt too. Nice matches though, you had that first one won =|

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
Hey brawlerbro, on your 3rd video at 1:25 what was that when you slide while throwing the bananas. Glide toss? And how did you throw it up? Oh yeah, very nice diddy. I see why my friend lost to you at GGL.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Too much fsmash imo. Instead of fsmashing after glide tossing, try grabbing and b-throw so you can keep up the banana game. Yes I did take that from ninja link(or whatever his name is, the really guy diddy player). Save your fsmash, try f-tilt, that works well too. Also try racking up more damage with down tilt too. Nice matches though, you had that first one won =|
I know I DID have the first one "sigh". Ya its like I said in my OP I really abused fsmash too much good ideas to use grabs instead.

When you got behind you forgot about your bananas.
One of my worst habits, Early match I pull them out on instinct, late match I have to force myself to.

Hey brawlerbro, on your 3rd video at 1:25 what was that when you slide while throwing the bananas. Glide toss? And how did you throw it up? Oh yeah, very nice diddy. I see why my friend lost to you at GGL.
Ya glide toss is the staple of any diddy game, ya shield roll then throw and it creates a sliding throw, you can throw it any direction even up.

Top Bottom