• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Icon Help

Jr555

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,

I tried posting this on a couple threads that involved the same thing, but I'm hoping someone might see this first, as I have limited access to a computer. I'm looking to find out if someone knows anything about adding custom icons to the STGCUSTOM levels in the Custom SSS that Phantom Wings made to go with his Stage Roster Expansion Code. I love having the extra 9 levels, but I know how to instert custom Icons using brawlbox, I just don't know where I'd put them to make them show up for the custom files. Does it have anything to do with the UUVV count at the bottom of the code ? For example, if I have a code that uses 4064 as the modded STGCUSTOM1's UUVV number, and then I go in to brawlbox and add the correct .png files to correspond to that stages UUVV number ? Any and all help on this would be greatly appreciated !

EDIT : I'm still in the dark on the question I originally asked, but I think I've made some advancements. In short, I think I can figure this out on my own if someone can tell me how to add icons using BrawlBox.\

EDIT : Came back to the computer and figured this out in 2 minutes. If a Mod or Admin is reading this, you can delete this thread.

Top Bottom