• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlbox doesn't work

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know how to make brawlbox work?
Because everytime i view the character models nothing pops up.
Can someone please help me?:urg:

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123
That is the problem. You are not using the most updated video card, because you're using Vista. If you do have an updated video card on your computer, try and install or update OpenGL.

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
Thanks, it working now.
Another thing how do you make riivolution work?
Because everytime i try to use it nothing appears except install/uninstall, launch, and back when i use it for brawl hacks. i have a 4.3U, this is the following files:
apps
riivolution
boot.elf, icon, meta, and readme

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123
Do you have Homebrew Channel on your Wii? If so, go to homebrew channel, and you'll probably see Riivolution Patch. Select it and let it do its thing, and voala you got yourself a Riivolution Channel.:)

EDIT: I looked at one thread that their custom music wasn't working properly. Defraging your SD card is the easiest thing to fix your SD card so your music and Brawlbox starts working properly again.:awesome:

Top Bottom