• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl @ Xanadu

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
Unfortunately I missed the stream, by the time I had tuned in they were already doing Smash 4 finals. I was wondering, for the people who were there or in the stream, what was the general reaction to Brawl at Xanadu? Particularly for the players, considering that MK and ICs were banned.

IMO this is the best way to inject new life into the game, but I know years ago there was resistance towards character bans, which is why I'm curious about how the event turned out. I don't play much Brawl but it would be great to see it make a come back, even if its place in the grand scheme of things was still rather small.

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
It was pretty good actually. The first place used Wolf and Dedede, the second place used Snake and the third place used... Pokémon Trainer! His PT was hype.

Honestly they should do Brawl more often with MK and ICs banned (or allow ICs but ban the infinite chaingrab). This also allows for more stage variety.

Top Bottom