• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Video Please comment

TN DNA

Smash Rookie
Hey guy and gals, I am Dna Nice 2 meet ya 2. Well here it goes I need help with the game as far as the whole technically thing goes, What am I doing wrong in this video, what shall I be doing better and so on. . . I need help from you guys Please comment on the video and let me know your opinions. . .

This is me(FOX) and my BF(Sheik), Comment on both characters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEedRhgzgLk

Thx again :)

TN DNA

Smash Rookie
Hey guy and gals, I am Dna Nice 2 meet ya 2. Well here it goes I need help with the game as far as the whole technically thing goes, What am I doing wrong in this video, what shall I be doing better and so on. . . I need help from you guys Please comment on the video and let me know your opinions. . .

This is me(FOX) and my BF(Sheik)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEedRhgzgLk

Thx again :)
BUMP!

Please Review this Video

RyuuAqua

Smash Rookie
Hey, fellow "Smash n00b"! There is a Misc. Videos board further down for the express purpose of posting videos. Posting this there might get more responses. :)

With that being said, you seem to be on about the right track with your Fox. There are times when I feel like you could have dashed instead of rolling, though, when further away from your opponent.

Ceruvik

Smash Cadet
Maybe not spamming shine too much when coming down it's not as powerful as before and maybe comboing into a dair?

TN DNA

Smash Rookie
Thx For the replies

Umm Ryu Aqua: Yeah I see what ya mean, But in the heat of the fight everything happens so fast, you know? Like 2 fast characters going at it, Gets real crazy.

Ceruvik: I see what you are saying also, But the thing is I play my Friend all the time so I have to switch it up ya know, Besides I think Shine has been improved on brawl(when in the air that is) my opinion.

-notic

Smash Cadet
well the video sucked

i've never seen a fox NOT use his lazer, (UNTIL NOWWWW). all you do is dash and shine. YAWN. Don't post any more.

-Team 9001

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
well the video sucked

i've never seen a fox NOT use his lazer, (UNTIL NOWWWW). all you do is dash and shine. YAWN. Don't post any more.

-Team 9001
Well, it's one thing to flame an idiot or someone who posts a topic that's the same as something two threads down, it's another thing to just be a ******* to someone asking for legitimate feedback. Die in a fire please.

At TS: You need to work a lot more on your DI. Also, don't bother throwing if you aren't going to try and combo out of it. And yes, lasers are your friend.

TN DNA

Smash Rookie
^Lol thx for the reply, I edited the top post so ya can comment on sheik as well, never really tried using my Lazar much cause quite frankly I did not see a purpose but now that you mention it, you know ya just might be right , thx again.

Notic: You feel all high and mighty just cause you have like 30 post more then me, F off RT KTHXBI

Top Bottom