• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tourneys on Tournament Front!

Status
Not open for further replies.

degco44

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I just wanted to bring your attention to a site I found yesterday. It's called Tournament Front and you can host and join tournaments on the Wii, PS3, and XBox 360. There are 2 Brawl tournaments there that are still taking entrants (I'm in both of course), so you should head over there so that the brackets will be filled. You have to make an account, of course, but it's free, so there's no worries. Here are the links to the tournament sign-up pages:

I hope to see you there!
P.S. I was not paid to advertise the site. I'm just a fan who wants you to play. And I do know that there are tournaments on here. But please sign up for these. They can't start until the brackets are filled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom