• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament (singles only) 4/27

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
TOURNAMENT MOVED UP A WEEK to Sunday 4/27

Where: Celebration, Fl 34747 478 Water St.
Time: The tournament will start at 4pm and go onwards

So try to arrive around 3ish....

BRING YOUR OWN REMOTES, and if you wish to have free play BRING YOUR OWN WII. BRAWL ,AND TV...Im only providing the materials necessary for the tournament ( 2 remotes, a Wii, a big screen and brawl)

This is a personal tournament hosted by me...

Furtheeeermore: it will take place inside my place, so easy on just the F*** word guys, just dont break junk, and you know....make yourselves at home or something...i might order some food and drinks at no cost...so take it easy

And lets see where this goes...

Cost: $10

Prize: 1st 60% of Pool

2nd 20 % of Pool

3rd 10% of Pool (ONLY IF ENOUGH PEOPLE SHOW)

RULES:

Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off

Time: TBD (to be debated if necessary)

This tourny is Double Elimination as well as best two out of three with the semifinals and finals best 3 out of 5.

Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville

Counterpicks:

Pokemon Stadium 1
Luigi's Mansion
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

Banned:

Pictochat
Onett
Green Greens
Corneria
Green Hill Zone
Norfair
Jungle Japes
Pokemon Stadium 2
Bridge of Eldin
Big Blue
Mario Circuit
Shadow Moses Island
Port Town
Skyworld
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
New Pork City
Summit
75M
Mario Bros. Old
Flat Zone 2
Hanenbow
Hyrule Temple
WarioWare
Spear Pillar
Pipes (Yoshi's Island - Melee)
Distant Planet

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
once again...I really do apologize, we should be able to get enough people

with my group that makes it 5 people already, ( dont worry were all going to pay) and you 6, so we only need 10 more guys
Problem is I took an extra shift in both the morning and the afternoon to get overtime and wish I had known sooner. :( Sorry man, but next time you can bet I'll definitely be there. I will pass this along to my crew though.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I would go but I would be so high I'd probably get 4 stocked my first match, roll on the floor laughing, and if I didn't die of lack of oxygen from laughing, get lost trying to find my house on the way back. But yeah I think the tourney is so short notice, no offense but you should at least give people an extra week or so, so some of us poor people can save up some moolah.

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
I would go but I would be so high I'd probably get 4 stocked my first match, roll on the floor laughing, and if I didn't die of lack of oxygen from laughing, get lost trying to find my house on the way back. But yeah I think the tourney is so short notice, no offense but you should at least give people an extra week or so, so some of us poor people can save up some moolah.
thats what may happen if i dont get enuff entries

Top Bottom