• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-Style Falco in Project+?

marievpyre

Smash Rookie
I have continuously tried to add in some of Falco's moves from Brawl, such as his up air or forward smash, but I've failed every time. I tried to use Project M Star's version of Falco which had these moves, but that also caused the issue of his attributes not being in-line with the other characters. Could someone please help me out? Also, I don't want to change anything P+ 2.25 did for the character other than his Brawl moves returning with similar attributes to the already existing moves.

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I have continuously tried to add in some of Falco's moves from Brawl, such as his up air or forward smash, but I've failed every time. I tried to use Project M Star's version of Falco which had these moves, but that also caused the issue of his attributes not being in-line with the other characters. Could someone please help me out? Also, I don't want to change anything P+ 2.25 did for the character other than his Brawl moves returning with similar attributes to the already existing moves.
Image result for bugs bunny no

Top Bottom