• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Stage Studio- No Custom Backgrounds/Music??

trickmaster

Smash Rookie
(Repost)

Hey guys,

I just found out about this cool program, and its really nice and convenient. But its lacking something-- custom backgrounds you can load, and custom music. Now THAT would make the game super awesomer! I'm just wondering when or if this will be released in a newer update or something. Because I know from modding game experience that its not that difficult to create your own background, but I dunno how to do it for wii games.

Just putting a thought out there, thanks.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I highly doubt this will be in the next update. Right now I believe Xane is focusing on the tile stretching feature for the next update. Stuff like backgrounds may come later.
You could have just posted this in the main Stage Studio thread.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess you'll only need the fileswap code, and the modded backgrounds and textures on an SD card. But they will change in all custom stages with that style.

But custom music is impossible as of this writing. Maybe in the future, when Phantom Wings makes the epic comeback he deserves...

Disco_Peach

Smash Cadet
(Repost)

Hey guys,

I just found out about this cool program, and its really nice and convenient. But its lacking something-- custom backgrounds you can load, and custom music. Now THAT would make the game super awesomer! I'm just wondering when or if this will be released in a newer update or something. Because I know from modding game experience that its not that difficult to create your own background, but I dunno how to do it for wii games.

Just putting a thought out there, thanks.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217759&page=37

Read my very first post on that page. You should find your answer.

P.S. There's an entire thread about this program (made by one of our members) in this very section. I have no clue how this thread has lived so long.

Top Bottom