• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl stage hacks .rel file questions

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Hey guys, a nub here.

I was wondering how I can replace normal stages with hack stages that are meant for certain stages. lol im so bad at explaining things.

Heres what Im trying to do.... an example....

Say I want this stage http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6002&Moderated=All on....Mario Circuit but this stage is meant for FD and 2 other stages according to the description given. But I want it on Mario Circuit and I dont know how to put it on Mario Circuit.

Im using Riivolution to load my hax for brawl and Im not really sure how .rel file works in this situations >.>

Help would be appreciated, thanks <3

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I'm not sure if this would work, but you could always rename the FD rel to the Mario Kart rel (I think it is st_kart).

Innerscope

Smash Apprentice
If you use HxD:
Open st_final.rel
Click on search, then on find (or press ctrl+F)
type in 38A50000388002 (Data type: hex values)
Change the 02 byte to 06.
Rename st_final.rel to st_kart.rel

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
ohhhh I've heard of this.
Thanks for that, ill try it out. Ill find some video tutorial since I dont like reading instructions haha

Top Bottom