• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl sound effects right here. (And SSB64 too)

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
To anyone who wanted the brawl sound effects.

The voice packs can be downloaded elsewhere (google search it)

But the sound effects have been INCREDIBLY hard to locate.

here they are.

CLICKY HERE

This includes only a few voice packs, but all of the sound effects that go with them
so you will find quite a few of the game's core sound effects.

The page also has SSB64 sound effects. I wanted them too.

Happy sound effect having :p

Hope this helped.

Rapidkirby3k

"Let's Go!"
NNID
Rapidkirby3k
Switch FC
0884-6756-7584
Yeah, I'm the one who posted those SSB64 sound effects, plus I go to that place. =) Nice finds, by the way.

Girrrtacos

Smash Rookie
I'm the one that uploaded the Items and Assist Trophies. MFGG is a great place to go to.

Thirst11

Smash Rookie
Though you said that these sounds are harder to find than the voice packs I've been having an impossible time finding Ike's voice pack (namely, his voice clip for his final smash and his regular Aether attack). I've goggled this all day and found nothing do you think you could point me in the right direction or if you know of a link then let me know? I really want to make an aggressive ringtone out of the Great Aether lol

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
I cannot find the actual KO sound effect ANYWHERE on the internet.
Not the sounds the characters make, but the 'explosion' when someone gets launched off screen.

I'm using the smash ball breaking as my unlock sound on my iphone and want the KO as my lock.

Help?

Anderson

Smash Rookie
go to sound test and next to the sound test sigh will say sound effects or something like that....

kyutwo

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Sound Test

If anyone is still looking for Super Smash Bros. Brawl Sound Effects, I have the whole Sound Test downloadable here.

http://www.kyutwo.com/downloads/sfx/

You can download the whole sound pack, seperate sound packs, or even single audio files. I hope this helps.

Top Bottom