• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Photos.

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
Okay so I am not entirely sure if this is the right section to be posting this is, but I have one very simple question. Is there a way to transfer photos that you took in the game and saved onto an SD and transfer them to a computer. I googled one time before, and I read something about converting files or whatever, but I didn't quite understand. So does anyone know how to do this, I would appreciate if anyone would be able to inform me of how. Also I should probably mention as a side note, that I was playing Brawl + when I took a lot of my pictures, dunno if that makes any bit of difference though.

When you take the photo, they are saved as a .bin file. They are located in the SD card in
XXXXXX/private/wii/app/rsbe/al/

To convert them, you should google a "bin2jpg" converter. Its a short collection of files which will allow you to take the .bin files and have them create a .jpg file.

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
thanks

When you take the photo, they are saved as a .bin file. They are located in the SD card in
XXXXXX/private/wii/app/rsbe/al/

To convert them, you should google a "bin2jpg" converter. Its a short collection of files which will allow you to take the .bin files and have them create a .jpg file.

Thanks a ton, now if I could just find out that doesn''t have the link broken, or unavailable anymore

Top Bottom