• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Hmm I was thinking the same thing. For us having this delayed 2 times (I think it was 2...Game informer and other magazines said June at one point) then we should at least see a demo by December 3rd. Maybe it could come with Super Mario Galaxies?

Anyways since this doesn't have to do with ssb64 then you might want to post something that DOES have to do with ssb64 just so it doesn't get closed.

Edit : The petition seems to be closed =\

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm I was thinking the same thing. For us having this delayed 2 times (I think it was 2...Game informer and other magazines said June at one point) then we should at least see a demo by December 3rd. Maybe it could come with Super Mario Galaxies?

Anyways since this doesn't have to do with ssb64 then you might want to post something that DOES have to do with ssb64 just so it doesn't get closed
Too late.

Don't post about this here, Met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom