• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl online is Good and intuitive

old king coal

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is very good online. Nintendo have done a great thing and friend codes make the online experience easier and more fun. It is relatively lag free and there are heaps of options to keep everyone happy. I dont understand why people don't like it. It is perfect.

Good... Now that i have got your attention, i was just joking about that (so hold back the anger sharks for just one minute) Although i think the online experience is rather crappy, there are lots of things people are forgetting.

1) friend codes really are not that bad...you only have to type them in once
2) lag could not be prevented in brawl, as nintendo's online is crappy, not brawls. Mario kart is NOT "lag free". The game uses a system where some things are not visible to you, but are still there...for example: alot of the time you hit someone with a red shell, and nothing happens. that is because the game does not show you the item that they are holding, to make it less laggy. also fighting games are affected by lag more than any other game. You cannot blame brawl for it's bad online.

the only things that bother me are
1) with anyone is 4 player's on time. this sucks. there should be more options.
2) no voice chat. this is stupid. there is no harm having voice chat with friends, and on with anyone you could make it an option whether to have it on or off (like in halo)

Please discuss how much i am an idiot for wasting my time typing this
(remember at this point it is safe to let your anger sharks swim)

dpunkz

Smash Cadet
Wii online is by-far the worst out of the major systems..

they need to add

1. easier way of communicating
2. better connection
3. gamertags, not long stupid codes..

dpunkz

Smash Cadet
Wii online is by-far the worst out of the major systems..

they need to add

1. easier way of communicating
2. better connection
3. gamertags, not long stupid codes..

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
^Yup.

Lag - Is not a problem if you have a good connection, lag is your own fault.

Friend Codes - I can admit it's a pain in the ***, but it isn't THAT bad...cmon ppl.

No voice chat - I could care less. Actually, I wouldn't mind voice chat, epic mind games.

With Anyone - Yeah it sucks.

Top Bottom