• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Minus: Waluigi Serves Up The Competition!

Waluigi Time! The Brawl Minus team have released a video today showing off the newest character set to his the roster: Waluigi! For those who don't know what Brawl Minus is the team has put out a video to explain just that. In the simplest terms Brawl Minus instead of balancing within reason makes every character so powerful and broken they become balanced. Give the video a watch and stay tuned till the end: there's something great to close things out.

Waluigi Brawl Minus Trailer

Excited to see this new character coming to Brawl Minus? Tell us in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future updates on the project!

Comments

D
Smashboards, please make a Brawl Minus subforum somewhere

This game needs so much more love, it's amazing <3

Not a fan of the addition, but Waluigi isn't the last new character, so I can still hope for Mewtwo.

It's sort of sad that now, players can make a better game than Nintendo.
Meh, it's not really *better*, just diffferent.

and an option to add characters under our avatars!
This. I want a Falcon (or Falco or Fox or Sheik or Luigi or ... well I have a lot of options actually lol) alongside my other characters.

Last edited:
Wait, gods I've never heard of this brawl mod before! W-where have I been? "Googles" I see, it's basically always turbo mode in proj. M. I need to play this mod for myself. I wonder who the 4th character to come will be.

D
Not a fan of the addition, but Waluigi isn't the last new character, so I can still hope for Mewtwo.
Watch as we get Raichu or something, just so that the devs can screw with our heads even more.

WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT ISN'T? NO ONE KNOWS!

Now I want Waluigi to stay as an Assist Trophy more than ever. I don't think I could stand having him as a playable character. I hate that character so much it's not even funny.

Now I want Waluigi to stay as an Assist Trophy more than ever. I don't think I could stand having him as a playable character. I hate that character so much it's not even funny.
Good luck, though I bet MANY peeps be wantin' him in for quite some time now. He's even in Super Smash Bros Crusade!
Might at least hope for Dark Mewtwo or custom Final Smashes...

Last edited:
Top Bottom