• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl/melee PSA dodge.

Celestis

Smash Ace
Pretty sure I am posting this in the right lace this time.

Alright, so I am trying to do that mixed air dodge like fox has in Brawl minus. However, I am failing pretty bad. Im kinda knew to the whole PSA thing so im sure its a good reason why x]
But yeah, I have tried to make it work on other characters on and such, but it just freezes. I even attempted to just clone the code in Minus Fox's .pac file to normal brawl fox .pac file. Still freezes, so its clear i am missing something. Could someone help me? My goal is to put this dodge engine on everyone.

Edir: Think I have narrowed it down to the Sub Routines. Every time I try anything with them is when its freezing.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure I am posting this in the right lace this time.

Alright, so I am trying to do that mixed air dodge like fox has in Brawl minus. However, I am failing pretty bad. Im kinda knew to the whole PSA thing so im sure its a good reason why x]
But yeah, I have tried to make it work on other characters on and such, but it just freezes. I even attempted to just clone the code in Minus Fox's .pac file to normal brawl fox .pac file. Still freezes, so its clear i am missing something. Could someone help me? My goal is to put this dodge engine on everyone.

Edir: Think I have narrowed it down to the Sub Routines. Every time I try anything with them is when its freezing.
Did you got it to work?

I also want to be able to do this, not the MAD and BAD, only for the MAD

while figuring this out, I can also do this for Air Dashes that I want to create.

I also want to know how does the Diagonal joystick inputs work... also for the Airdashes

Celestis

Smash Ace
Nope, could not get it to work. Every time I would get one step closer something else would go wrong. Some how the down B and Forward smash causes freezing now, witch makes no sense to me cause I never even touched those two. I give up for now, and it seems nobody knows how to do it, or is willing to share.

Top Bottom