• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is fun, really

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
That was neat, I liked it, your Pit does have some skill though, I think you should play online or in tourney :) Still good fun though I laughed.

Ohsm

Smash Apprentice
thank you very much :)
I happy you had some good laughs.
My favourite is the second clip where fox killed me with deku nut, beamsword, bomb combo while he was death.

Yeah I play pit staight since 3 years, so I learnt a bit ^^
That are not my best matches with pit cause we just recorded the really funny things

I would love to play a bit online but where can I find some opponents nowdays?
And there is the little nasty lag but I can live with it. It's just a split second I'm not sure if it's alwasy there or if it's my crappy inet.
If someone wanna brawl dont hesitate to ask .

The tourney thing, well it's my dream to fight on tournement but I live in germany there are very few :<

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
you should def. somehow go to tournaments, the way to do it is know people, get with your regions smash community if there is one. Snopy is from Germany I think, good Pit. Go to the tournaments section on these forums, under Regional or something, and find your region.

All Is Brawl is a good place to start for wifi matches, learn how to use the chat room, it's pretty simple. Ladder matches will always give you a challenge. Just remember its all no items, with 8 minute time and 3 stocks XD You get good with it though after a while.

Try here!

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226

Top Bottom