• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Havokk - I found something out

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Link to original post: [drupal=958]Brawl Havokk - I found something out[/drupal]

I found my parents overlooked my Wii's internet access, so I have WiFi.

What does this mean? If you enjoy online, and want to face me (I seem to be pretty popular in the 'can I face you, I hear you're good, why don't you go to more tourneys, who do you main, wait...everyone?, can we do some snake/bowser dittos?, so I hear your Ivysaur is brutal can I see, holy sh-- Havokk....I have a lot to learn from you' category.

Now then :3

Friend code is near my avatar, I'll be on in 5 minutes or less, names Havok when I join (you host, because I need to add you).

Anyone up for some? I'm about two weeks rusty, but as my saying goes.

"Taking a break allows you to forget everyone you've ever faced. It's like having a memory dump and relearning in a new way, a different light. Things you once found useless are starting to find uses, things you rarely thought of are occuring often. And most importantly, you're predicting becomes better for having forgotten peoples past reactions. You are learning their currents ones with a fresh mind, and punishing is the major key, to dominating."

Top Bottom