• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Hacking.

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255
Link to original post: [drupal=4996]Brawl Hacking.[/drupal]

Hey any of you out there do you know how to hack? I mean I know how to do that texture stuff along with stages songs whatever. What I need to know how do you guys hack your wii in order to play as Giga bowser or Wario Man. I was playing online one time and someone was playing as them. I know there some codes such as the Phamton Wings thing. I'm a needy person on this thing! Help me out?

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255
Hey any you out there know how to hack Brawl in order to play as Giga bowser or Wario Man? I'm a needy person on this thing! I already know all the texture stuff such as the pcs or pac files such and such. Stages and songs yeah yeah whatever. I just need to know how to do this thing. Help me out?

Top Bottom