• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl hacking sites

• Thread starter Deleted member 189823
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 189823

Hey, anyone know about another Brawl hack site that isn't Brawl Vault? You know, since it's down, I can't get hacks at the moment... -_-

I'm looking for stage hacks, to be honest.

D

Deleted member 189823

I did, and I still get the same message:

John2k4

The End of an Era
They might just be overloaded (which happens a lot). Give it a little while and try again.

D

Deleted member 189823

Yeah, but I've been checking every day for over a week and nothing. ):
It has happened before.

Do you guys know of another site for the mean time?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

You don't know how many people over in the BrawlVault thread on KC:MM complained about this. It droves us nuts. Noobs didn't even bother to read the top of the page. :\

D

Deleted member 189823

ok, but don't include me in the n00bs, I just didn't know. I don't hang around those forums. ):

Thanks alot, mang.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
ok, but don't include me in the n00bs, I just didn't know. I don't hang around those forums. ):

Thanks alot, mang.
There is a big message on top of every page in the vault explaining how to fix that problem. And it's been there for over a week.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

Thanks alot, mang.
I wasn't. I was referring to the noobs on KC:MM.

Top Bottom