• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Freezes at SSS - Code Help

Zimpery

Smash Rookie
Edit: I just read the Q+A and followed that guide to put codes on. But, my texture pack has custom css, sss, etc so it need the original RSBE01. If I put the new RSBE01 in the codes folder, it will replace the current one. Is there a way to merge them?

I'm running a texture pack off of an SD card on Brawl without homebrew. Everything works perfectly fine until the stage select screen. It freezes after a couple seconds.

My SD Card has:
private
codes
gameconfig
boot.elf

Some people said that i need to delete common5.pac or something but I don't have that file. The solution that worked for most people is enabling the no custom stages code.

046B841C 48000040

I just need to know how to put the code in the SD. Help?

ShardFenix

Smash Cadet
Your game crashes on the SSS because the wii is trying to load custom stages, one of which is a corrupted (hacked) file that it can't properly load. Adding the "no custom stages" code fixes this problem.

Google for a tool called "GCT Manager." This lets you add, remove, and change GCT codes and turn them into GCT files (as opposed to text files)

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Use Gecko Codes, not GCT Manager.

You can also just delete the stage from your SD card.

Top Bottom