• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl frame data spreadsheet.

SuperSqank

Smash Rookie
As someone who did not get into this game competitively until years after the release of Smash 4, one thing which always bothered me was that it was difficult to find accurate and comprehensive frame data outside of looking at the game files. You either had to look at old Smashboards threads which varied in quality and accuracy or you could use Rukaidata which was a lot more accurate but it was rather difficult to use efficiently.

That's why I've spent the past few months making my own frame data sheet which is accurate and easy to read. I know it's 2020 and the competitive community is not quite what it once was but this is still a useful resource if anyone wants to check frame data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_5NFTe3dvxxC6MMlsI49mnC5m7D3_y5UoGZ7mxPje1I/edit?usp=sharing

Some characters are more detailed than others but that's because I've had someone else who has been helping me add addition info. We will continue to update and improve the sheets as time goes on.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Thank you SuperSqank SuperSqank for all the work compiling this data. I've stuck the thread so anyone who comes by the Brawl Competitive boards should see it.

Top Bottom