• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl disk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

link123456789

Smash Rookie
alright i may be new and that is also why im going to ask this now.......WHAT THE HELL IS A BRAWL DISK?!!!!!!

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
The brawl disk is the cd that came packaged with the game. There are cd items that once acquired unlock a song for a stage. Is your wii bugging out and it asks you to put in the brawl disk(even when its already in)? If so call nintendo because your lens might be dirty. The United states toll free number is 1-800-255-3700 or you can go online to nintendo.com and go to support/repairs for further help. All the best for your wii :).

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
The brawl disk is the cd that came packaged with the game. There are cd items that once acquired unlock a song for a stage. Is your wii bugging out and it asks you to put in the brawl disk(even when its already in)? If so call nintendo because your lens might be dirty. The United states toll free number is 1-800-255-3700 or you can go online to nintendo.com and go to support/repairs for further help. All the best for your wii :).
I would have never done that:dizzy:. You get a cookie:bee:

We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris.
This deserves to be "sigged" at least once. I'd do it myself, but my page is mean and is refusing to save anything I do on it. Either way, you win the thread.

Edit: Hm… I think that post is the single reason the Moderators haven't found and locked this yet. Oh well. When people refer to a Brawl disk…

I can't answer that simply because I'm still in awe it is even being asked… OK, ready for me to blow your mind? It is the literal game disk that the Wii plays the game Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Where have the quality stupid questions gone? Have they really been reduced to this kind of stupid question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom