• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Competitive/MU help?

Kirby the Hedgie

Smash Rookie
NNID
ToonKirbyTK
Hello all. I'll just cut to the chase with little explanation, I plan to enter local tournaments soon (I'm already a competitive player, attending online tournaments) and I need some some help learning MUs and such. I also need some advice on what characters you guys think I need practice with, I'm good with, and need to drop (as a main). I have a friend who's really good at competitive Brawl, but when I play against him, he plays lazily and doesn't take the match(s) seriously. It would be highly appreciated if I could have a potential training partner to practice with online. Thanks in advance :4kirby::4tlink::4sonic::4mario:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
I could try to help out a bit with that (latency allowing), but if you need a sparring partner, best to make yourself known in the Smashboards Arena (in the Welcome section)

Top Bottom