• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Bowser Finder brought to you by Wolfy and Blaze

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Hello fellow Bowser mainers!
Welcome to the Brawl Bowser finder.
The thread is brought to you by Myself, and Inferno_Blaze.

This thread will NOT be used for match making, but instead will be used to help compile a list of Bowser mains, and expedite the process of finding some Bowser players to play against.

My post will be used to group brawl friend codes together based on general location so people can pick a person to play against closest to them, or at least be aware of the potential lag of playing someone on the opposite side of the world.

Blaze's post will be used to compile all possible means of contacting the Bowsers to be listed in the thread.

The submission format will be

• SWF forum name
  • Brawl friend code
  • Location (if you live in California for example, I will list you as West Coast USA, most likely)
  • OPTIONAL but PREFERRED: submit, if you want to, any other means of contacting you for match making be it AIM, MSN, SKYPE, names on other forums, or whatever else you can think of.
Please keep the threads to just submission and keep away from spam and match making, which is better done through PM's or via the brawl match making system soon to be offered by Smashboards.

Posting is discouraged until the NTSC brawl release, but as it is out in Japan, it will be permitted, just make sure if you post all necessary information besides your friend code, that you go back and edit your post to contain your complete information, and do not post twice here.

Thank you for your support, and Gimpy, please don't F-Smash us again >_<

This will be edited after every page of submissions, or whenever deemed necessary.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Wooop! Ok so what's the best way to be setting up a match with other bowser players or just getting to know others in the community? That's right! Contact Info!

here I will be keeping track of any contact details players wish to note down so that people can easily find each other, be it on Xfire, AIM, MSN or whatever it is you people use these days.

Xfire:
Inferno - infernoblaze

AIM:
WGWolverine - WGWOLVERINE

MSN:
Inferno - hyper_cube22@hotmail.com
WGWolverine - westgwolverine7

I will be periodically updating this as I visit the site, and feel free to add me if you so wish ;)

Top Bottom