• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Boozer Finder-brought to you by WGWOLVERINE and Inferno Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Folks, with Brawl right around the corner (closer than you'd think) I feel it's time we start getting organized.
I think that this thread will be a good way for us to stay in contact in the days up until the release.
It will help us future Bowser mains organize and get a semi-standard friendlist together.​
Here's how it will work:
  1. I will update this post with Names and Wii Numbers
  2. Inferno Blaze will edit the second post with Contact info.
  3. Reply to this thread with a post.
  4. This post will reserve your spot, which you will edit A.S.A.P.
  5. Here is what you should provide:
    • Smashboards Alias
    • Wii Number
    • (In the future, this info will be supplemented with Brawl Friend Codes)
    • Messenger name (Aim,MSN, Yahoo!, XFire, and so on...)
  6. I will update the first post with each smasher's information.
  7. In the future, general conversation aside from Wii Number exchange will be discouraged.
I'll go ahead and add myself to demonstrate...

Brawl Bowser Players
  • WGWOLVERINE
  • Inferno Blaze
  • Kevvviiinnn
  • Lord Kagato
Wii Numbers
  • WGWOLVERINE: 2808-1496-2391-8305
  • Inferno Blaze: 1761-3980-4546-1017
  • Kevvviiinnn: 4580-1192-1455-0905
  • Lord Kagato: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Perhaps in the future this thread can be used for matchmaking, but for now we'll leave it at Bowser Finder status. I'd like to thank Inferno Blaze for agreeing that this should be done, and I hope it helps bring some Bowser players together. Enjoy!

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Alright! This post is for all your contact info you might want other people to be aware of.

I'll start off with Xfire and MSN since they're the most likely to be used.
Xfire:
Inferno: infernoblaze
WGWOLVERINE: wgwolverine
MSN:
AIM:
WGWOLVERINE: WGWOLVERINE
Kevvviiinnn: MiStrSmAsH
Lord Kagato: ThundrKnight15
Oh and please, PLEASE, ask people's permission before adding them on any of these.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
So you mean format it like you have it in that post? I like. So we'll add info in this way [SWF Alias, Wii Code, Messenger info] , but what do you think about the names? Like should we have a thing for the nicknames? Alot of people play with friends too so they won't necessarily be playing with the same name as their Alias here.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Dunno what you mean by nickname, as in what they'd use online (probably end up being a Mii name) or the little name that you have above your character in game.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Well, in Strikers, it's your Mii's name. I say forget it. I updated it, is that to your liking?
And we could do a first two posts kind of deal. I handle codes and names like you said, and in yours you edit it to be names and contact info. How is XFire? I've never used it, but I'd download it jsut for Brawl and SWF related stuff

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
hey hey by contact info I meant messenger services ;) Wow we should really get other people to post. Xfire's alright, it tends to crash a lot of games now but it gets the job done (steam community is better).

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I just got and MSN since most people on the boards have one. "Westgwolverine7@yahoo.com". And I will ask. I linked the thread to my sig. I'll spread it around and get some people comnig through here. I'll edit out the messenger service from mine.

edit: and my xfire is "wgwolverine"

I posted in the bowser spam thread. lets get some people >_<

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
I'll have to check my Wii when I get back from class for my code, so I'll include that later. Here's everything else:

Lord Kagato
Wii Number: (Will provide ASAP)
MSN: thunderstorm289@hotmail.com
AIM: ThundrKnight15

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
Don't worry about AIM. I'm sure you can still use PMs. I never was a regular on this board, but come Brawl I'll probably be more active in order to make friends and schedule online matches, so I'll be using PMs a lot more than any IM program. So if you don't have AIM, use another IM program or just use PMs. d-(o.O)-b

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wii numbers themselves aren't hte same as the games numbers, at least thats my assumption... anyayws there is no need for a character specific player finder for brawl at this point, it really makes no sense whatsoever

Cinder

Smash Master
wii numbers themselves aren't hte same as the games numbers, at least thats my assumption... anyayws there is no need for a character specific player finder for brawl at this point, it really makes no sense whatsoever
Aw, crap...I wish I had seen this post before I made that Pit finder *face palm*...:ohwell:...at least I tried *sigh*...

Cinder

Smash Master
I figured that you'd be in favour of this gimpy but I guess not, oh well, you might as well just fmash is then.
Yeah. he's already gotten mine...but hey, he's right...it's too early to start making character finder threads...I just hope no one beats me to the punch when it is time to start makin' 'em...I call dibs on the Pit finder:p...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom