• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brandon, Manitoba?

ManitoBrawl

Smash Rookie
Any Brawlers from here or around this area up for some Brawls?

Can anyone here also help me find any tournaments in the region?

ManitoBrawl

Smash Rookie
*sigh*
i THINK, manitoba is considered central canada.
Look around the forums before making a useless thread cuz theres probably one for it already.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92006

could a mod please close the winnepeg and manitoba threads? >_<
With all due respect, many of us don't have the capacity for trips longer than 2, or even 1 hour. We can't go that far. Manitoba communities are spread very far apart, and it takes some time. I want to find people in the WESTMAN region, not all over Manitoba/Central Canada/Winnipeg.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Obviously you may not want to travel 1-2 hours but whats to stop you from asking in the thread that includes manitoba if there are people from the area you're looking for, and discussing things in the thread wich includes manitoba.

and with all due respect, when many of us see a forum called "brandon, manitoba?" they would' assume you're looking for people in manitoba. Especially since the threads not called "Brandon, Westman?" .

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Im Sighing So Hard, Im Weezing

THIS is the Central Canada Thread. It includes smashers from Alberta and Saskatchewan. No one from Manitoba yet, but Manitoba is considered part of central canada. It doesn't matter if you can't travel over to Alberta, the prairie provinces are just grouped together.

We're nice people, even though the thread is mainly spam.

WEEEZZINNNGGG

piZ

Smash Journeyman
Hey Manitobrawl, hit me up with a PM sometime, I'm looking for people to smash with in Brandon and trying to get some biweeklies going..

Top Bottom