• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Braacket.com – Tournament and League manager (TrueSkill ranking from challonge.com & smash.gg)

braacket

Smash Rookie
Hello,

Sorry in advance for this message a bit "advertising".

I would like to propose you a new website which allows you to manage tournaments and leagues: braacket.com

This website is used and approved by the Swiss community of Super Smash Bros, which has also participated in its development. The national ranking is there, and most tournaments are now done directly on this site, including official Nintendo tournaments.

Braacket.com is free, simple, and optimized for desktop, tablet and mobile, no app is required.

Features:

- League manager:
Container for your tournaments, ranking generator (ELO, TrueSkill, Point), statistics for each player, history of tournaments, history of matches, tournament seeding based on league ranking.

- Tournament manager:
Bracket generator (Round-Robin, Single & Double-Elimination), multistage pool (group stage to final stage), seeding (manually, imported from league ranking, pots system), registration management (with or without account), medias (live & replay).

- Tournament import:
Import your challonge.com & smash.gg tournaments into a league.
Generate ranking, get players statistics, and access to all the other tools offered by the league manager.

I hope this website can be helpful for the super smash bros community!

Last edited:

braacket

Smash Rookie
Hi,

Some new features are now available:
- Glicko ranking system
- Comparison of player statistics and head to head

xamuko

Smash Rookie
Hi,

Do you have any idea on how to import a tournament from smash.gg to braacket?.. I just can't make it work.
Thanks!

Top Bottom