• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boxed stage hack?

Rawbinator

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HypothesisTest

Uh yeah. Watch the potato quality video. It's already in sudden death at that point. If you encounter the tag CrmS! just quit before the match.

Edit: Well I guess I'm not sure if he hacked, could've been a glitch I suppose... Checked his NNID and it's Pikminlinkfs just for reference

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
That stage looks like the one where you can test out customs as well as a control scheme. But what makes you think it could be a glitch? A hack would have been the right answer. Then again, the game smacks you with a ban if you hack online, I think.

Rawbinator

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HypothesisTest
Someone told me it had something to do with mods, although I thought you were supposed to be kicked if running stage mods or other FG illegal things (like miis, though shofu was able to play a little bit in his video)

Top Bottom