• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's ROLE in SSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
What do you think Bowser is up to in Supspace Emmisary?

- MY Theory -

1-) Bowser, wario, ganon, ridley, king dedede and king k rool form a solid alliance. They are NOT with the ancient minister. Their goal is to turn whoever they can find into trophies and turn them against the good guys// World Domination.

2-) Bowser/Wario try to build their own army. I think wario works for Bowser. He did I think in past mario games. Mario Tennis?

3-) All villains work for the ancient minister.

4-) ??

What do you think?

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
i think that bowser and wario are on the same team. anything else i say will get me like 5000 responces

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I like the idea of #1, since we have all of these good guys teaming up from different games; Diddy/Fox, Link/Yoshi to name a few, it would be cool to have all the villians form an alliance.

I can see Dedede, Wario and Bowser working for the Minister, but I don't see villans like Ganondorf and K. Rool taking orders.

Maybe Ganondorf leads this alliance? =]

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
i think Bowser plays a good role in SSE. but there should be more villians like ganon and k.rool etc.

warios there anyways.

Loftis

Smash Rookie
I like your first theory. I hate the idea of villains like Bowser and Ganondorf taking orders from the Ancient Minister, and I would hate it even more if they teamed up with the heros to fight the SA. I think it would be really cool if they formed their own faction, but it probably won't happen.

Mr. Brawl and Watch

Smash Apprentice
the Anicient minister was a dead evil soul that was resurrected by ganondorf using the sheer power of bowser's chi. the villans are using him to dominate the world, but they need more souls, so wario is in charge of that. meanwhile, the good guys must band together to kill the subspace emissary

that is what sakurai told me at lunch yesterday.

smashbot226

Smash Master
O-O

I LOOOOOVE number 1!

I think that ALL the protagonists should have a villain, or at least one bad guy for each original 8 starters.

My theory:

Mario fights Wario

DK fights K. Rool

Link fights Ganondorf

Samus fights Ridley

Yoshi fights Kamek or Bowser Jr.

Kirby fights Dedede

Fox fights Wolf

Pikachu fights Mewtwo

Also, if the confirmed four secrets are in:

Ness fights Porky (ZOMG!!!)

Cpt. Falcon fights... Blood Falcon? (Just a costume of the Captain)

Luigi fights Bowser

Jigglypuff fights Darkrai

While they are fighting, The Ancient Minister would work behind the scenes, taking them out slowly.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
the Anicient minister was a dead evil soul that was resurrected by ganondorf using the sheer power of bowser's chi. the villans are using him to dominate the world, but they need more souls, so wario is in charge of that. meanwhile, the good guys must band together to kill the subspace emissary

that is what sakurai told me at lunch yesterday.
Nice i like this.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If I had to guess, Bowser is responsible for sending Rayquaza out to attack Fox and Diddy.

When Fox took out Rayquaza, Bowser eventually shows up and awakens Rayquaza again. That's probably when the real Rayquaza fight begins.

Once Rayquaza is defeated for good, Bowser would flee (Wario fled as well). However, like in the Mario games, you haven't seen the last of Bowser.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
If I had to guess, Bowser is responsible for sending Rayquaza out to attack Fox and Diddy.

When Fox took out Rayquaza, Bowser eventually shows up and awakens Rayquaza again. That's probably when the real Rayquaza fight begins.

Once Rayquaza is defeated for good, Bowser would flee (Wario fled as well). However, like in the Mario games, you haven't seen the last of Bowser.
This is pretty good too, and this might be it on what i've seen from videos and screens!
Nice specs;)

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Here is a picture from one of the updates.

This might be after Bowser shoots the trophy gun. But no one knows yet. But when i watched "Fox's Misfortune again, i remember when Fox told diddy kong to come with him when Rayquaaza was down. So i am thinking that Bowser may have appeared soon after trying to obliterate them both with the troyphy gun. Both Diddy and Fox got out of the way and, we have no idea what happens next, but we do have to fight Rayquaaza.

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
After Fox and Diddy fight Rayquaza, Bowser attempts to fire at them, trying to turn one into a trophy. He misses and fights Diddy with his new ally. This time he loses. He steps back as the Halberg summons him. Fox and Diddy Kong are left behind fighting primid.

At a " villain meeting " in the Halberg, King K. Rool gets pissed off at Bowser for stealing the bannanas and FAILING at his mission. Bowser's real job was to kidnap Princess Peach and King K. Rool's was to trap the Kongs with the bannanas. This rises a conflict betwean Bowser's Koopa Clan and King K. Rool's kremlins.

Being underestimated by his teammates, King K. Rool quits the Villain Alliance (Ancient Minister Included). As a twist, King K. Rool brainwashes the Pokémon Trainer while he was walking around in the forest. For obeying King K. Rool, Pokémon Trainer will have his pokémons trained making them stronger free of charge and undying loyalty from King K. Rool and his army.

Bowser is promoted by the Ancient Minister, and is given the job to intercept Mario and Pit, with the aid of Ridley. Their voyage to the skies are prevented by Pokémon Trainer and some kremlins.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
After Fox and Diddy fight Rayquaza, Bowser attempts to fire at them, trying to turn one into a trophy. He misses and fights Diddy with his new ally. This time he loses. He steps back as the Halberg summons him. Fox and Diddy Kong are left behind fighting primid.

At a " villain meeting " in the Halberg, King K. Rool gets pissed off at Bowser for stealing the bannanas and FAILING at his mission. Bowser's real job was to kidnap Princess Peach and King K. Rool's was to trap the Kongs with the bannanas. This rises a conflict betwean Bowser's Koopa Clan and King K. Rool's kremlins.

Being underestimated by his teammates, King K. Rool quits the Villain Alliance (Ancient Minister Included). As a twist, King K. Rool brainwashes the Pokémon Trainer while he was walking around in the forest. For obeying King K. Rool, Pokémon Trainer will have his pokémons trained making them stronger free of charge and undying loyalty from King K. Rool and his army.

Bowser is promoted by the Ancient Minister, and is given the job to intercept Mario and Pit, with the aid of Ridley. Their voyage to the skies are prevented by Pokémon Trainer and some kremlins.

TO BE CONTINUED..
wow i really like this its great!

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
Bowser fire's the "trophy gun" but misses. The distraction coveres him in rage.

Bowser's Mom: Hey Bowser! Get back in here and finish your homework!

Bowser: Not now mom!

Bowser's Mom: Now god****it! *Grabs Bowser by the ear... uhmm.. horn?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom