• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Castle

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
What about adding a Bowser's Castle Level(I dont think bowser has a stage)
The Stage could be like Peach's Castle(Melee) wit three floors.
First Floor:The First Floor should have a red carpet,the enterance(if you exit,you should fight on Clouds,like Yoshi's Island 64)
maybe some armors and some Koopas(coming out of a Door)
Second Floor:Kinda Mess Hall,Players Should fight on a loooong table,maybe some food items may appear,and some glasses (players should have to break a few stuff while they fight,for some fun)
Third Floor:The Throne Hall, it should begin with a wall,a stair that leads to the roof and a wooden door (it should be breakible,and maybe,it should have a sign with:BRB,Hunting Down Princess Toadstool)behind the door should lay a a long carpet,(a Jocker Koopa in the Background,or as a target,so u can fight it,but doesnt atack)Few Torches,and a throne.
It could be a great story mode lvl,lvl 1-Castle Enterance,lvl 2-First Floor...lvl 4-The Final Battle(And Giga Bowser on the Roof of the castle)
So,What do you think?

KJC2004

Smash Apprentice
you know
when i saw the my music update
one of the songs they had was bowsers castle so

i hope this stage will get in

Weed

Smash Lord
Great idea, fully utilizing the new "levels" of stages that Sakurai has introduced..
I'm all for it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They better not make his stage tourney legal...

It has to have traps, lava, spinning things...thwomps!!! All that ****...

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
Man, we can only hope. The Mushroom Kingdom has been poorly represented from day one- sorry, but Peach's Castle simply isn't that exciting, and neither is a stage formed up mostly of breakable blocks. Bowser's Castle and a few other creative Mario stages will be very much welcome.

Weed

Smash Lord
Man, we can only hope. The Mushroom Kingdom has been poorly represented from day one- sorry, but Peach's Castle simply isn't that exciting, and neither is a stage formed up mostly of breakable blocks. Bowser's Castle and a few other creative Mario stages will be very much welcome.
The original Mushroom Kingdom from SSB64 was decent, especially the working pipes and POW blocks, but you're right, it's been poor representation. That and Mushroom Kingdom 2 was a complete spinoff, and a pretty boring one.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
i like it, but i hope there are not too many stages where the enviornment has alot of interaction with the gameplay. seems like most, if not all (ex. smashville), do so far.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i like it, but i hope there are not too many stages where the enviornment has alot of interaction with the gameplay. seems like most, if not all (ex. smashville), do so far.
Oh why...they are sooo fun

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking it's more of having only 2/23 stages being tournament legal. Doesn't really allow for a lot of choice and variance. Enough interaction to keep it interesting but not enough to make it banned and or give a reason to believe the stage is why a person won and not the skill of the person.

Edit: 2/23 is purely theoretical or whatever, you get the point.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm thinking it's more of having only 2/23 stages being tournament legal. Doesn't really allow for a lot of choice and variance. Enough interaction to keep it interesting but not enough to make it banned and or give a reason to believe the stage is why a person won and not the skill of the person.

Edit: 2/23 is purely theoretical or whatever, you get the point.
adaptability is a skill...In this case it would be the lack of skills the player had to why he lost...

That's what people don't seem to understand

Sprigginz_Caldo

Smash Apprentice
Heck yes for a Bowser's castle. However, I was sorta thinking they'd make it like the final room in Super Mario Brothers where you always fight Bowser. There could be a platform above, with Lava Bubbles jumping out from below.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I just thought of this exact same thing today at work. It was a lull and my mind wanders... then "man, Bowser's Castle would be awesome". For some reason I was imagining the way it was in Mario Kart 64, where you traverse the falling blocks and lava then the thwomps in the doorways.

However, I like the idea of breakable glasses and such on tables. Maybe take away all the traps and just have it be a hugely destructible level. Plus it fits with how Bowser's house always gets ruined.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing Mario 64 on the VC a lot recently, and the platforms where you fight Bowser are PERFECT for smash. They are, of course, round platforms hovering above a pool of lava. There could be bombs that rotate around the edges of the stage (the ones Mario threw Bowser into). And the stage could occasionally tilt, like it did when Bowser jumped back onto the stage.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
I've been playing Mario 64 on the VC a lot recently, and the platforms where you fight Bowser are PERFECT for smash. They are, of course, round platforms hovering above a pool of lava. There could be bombs that rotate around the edges of the stage (the ones Mario threw Bowser into). And the stage could occasionally tilt, like it did when Bowser jumped back onto the stage.
That could make a diferent great stage.

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
I would love bowsers castle! bowseres castle was my favorite stage in mario Kart... unrelated I know, but still oh so awesome!

Luigi player

Smash Master
I also want a Bowsers castle stage in Brawl, wanted it since SSB64. I hope they'll make it ... maybe it's already done and they just didn't show it, because it's unlockable ^^

I'd like it with some lava .. it'll be somehow like Samus' stages, but oh well ^^

kikimenor

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I too hope for a bowser stage. But I wouldn't really mind it if there was a lot of interaction between the player and the stage, I just think that it could be minimal for this stage. As in lava would only rise at the bottom very botom of the stage covering only the "bottom level" of the stage.

rocky9494

Smash Cadet
I would like a Bowser Stage too. It could be 3 different parts to it like in Super Mario 64. The first being just the regular oval floating platform surrounded by bombs then you'd move to the next one which would occasionally tilt causing you to slide down and there would be lava on part of the platform that's low and then you'd move to the last one where the stage would break off in pieces every now and then.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
THEY DO!

Bowser is the only Pro fighter that hasnt god its own stage, plus, we need a "Inside a castle" stage, there is no stage like this.

Top Bottom