• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowsercide Help

sirdangolot5

Smash Rookie
My brother always plays me as Bowser (I use Diddy) and spams Koopa Klaw at the edge of the course. We usually play at FD or Yoshi's Island, so I don't really have much of a game at the center of the course.

He always wins like that, sometimes using it on all 5 stock.
I don't want to be jerk and ban it, because that would be Johnsish, but does anybody have any idea how to shut that down?

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
well since he is your brother and you are used to it, save a nanner when you are about to go off, hit him with it and get back on the stage.

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing Bowsercide is his ftilt? Well if ur off the edge, what you can do is let go, jump and do a Foward B attack. There are two types of Foward B. 1 where you grab him, the other is when you attack which has good priority. Just do that: press down, jump, foward B (then press B again to do the attack).

That should work if bowsercide is his ftilt. If its his fire, then press R or L when your on the edge. Or just jump up.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
If you have a lower % than him, then you can control the movement.

Another thing that you can do is shoot peanuts at him or throw bannanas at him until his % is higher than yours.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, when he grabs you with the koopa klaw, you get to control which way it goes. So when he does it, hold towards the edge and you'll stop him easy.

I didn't know that you had to be of a higher percent though. At most, I've been in situations where both of the players are trying to make the koopa klaw go in opposite directions, the result being that Bowser goes straight up and down again.

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
its easy, keep your distance, keep one nanner with you, when your at the edge or when he is throw a nanner and then rush in and dash attack into a fair or a spike

sirdangolot5

Smash Rookie
@ above dkn did you check kingjiggy's main?

Anyhow!
Thanks guys! I had no clue I could DI out of that one, so up till now I'd just been letting him **** me with that.
Thanks again!

Top Bottom