• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Video Guide: Ep. 1: Shenanigans

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Hey, guys. I made a thing.

Hopefully I'll be able to write up a proper guide to accompany it at some point in the near future, along with maybe a video that has actually relevant content rather than miscellaneous odds (heh) and ends.

I assume that because it's a guide (rather than just gameplay footage), it warrants a new thread. If that's not the case, I apologize. :<

The market appears to be a bit flooded on guides atm, though I'm kinda skeptical about how many of them know what they're talking about. Including mine.

Last edited:

Shök

Smash Champion
This is really good stuff. Thanks for the vid, man!

GeZ

Smash Lord
Yo, good ****. One thing though is that you can jab/ ftilt out of dash without having c-stick set to attack. You just roll the control stick in a quarter circle backwards, starting from the down position, and then do any input.

Jacob29

Smash Ace
hmm. nice to know that GeZ.

But you can't do the jabs as fast without being frame perfect with your crouches without it.

Top Bottom