• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser palletes you want?

BarSoapSoup

Smash Journeyman
Just a thread for fun and opinions, are there any Bowser palletes you wish would have made it into Smash 4?

Two obvious choices for me would have been a Dry Bowser and Dark Bowser palette, although the blue Bowser we have now looks somewhat similar to Dark Bowser, so I suppose that's not too big of a deal. I think it also would have been neat if Giga Bowser's colors were swapped onto regular Bowser as a choice.

arcticfox_14

Smash Cadet
NNID
arcticfox14
I would pay good money on new skins for a few different characters. It seems like it would be an easy bit of DLC to render and implement from a development perspective.

Dε√ilj∦o

Smash Journeyman
Here are some palettes I created and Im planning on painting on my Bowser amiibos:

I cant decide wich TTar to pick tho. The one with purple hair is based on the torso of the shiny version.

BarSoapSoup

Smash Journeyman
Here are some palettes I created and Im planning on painting on my Bowser amiibos:

I cant decide wich TTar to pick tho. The one with purple hair is based on the torso of the shiny version.
I'd go with the regular T-Tar if you weren't going to make an overall Shiny version.

I was also thinking that I would kind of enjoy a Dreamy Bowser palette if they could make it work. Obvious obstacle being that he's rainbow-colored a lá Invincibility Star.

Top Bottom