• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser match up tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershyallie

Smash Rookie
Hello all, I have finally mained Bowser and I love the way he feels and all, I'm just have a few issues since I'm still learning but I need some tips and tricks that you all know about Bowser like combos and what not. As for my match up problems, it's Ness. My boyfriend mains him and I just can't get pass his aerials.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Stay on the ground. Punch his face. Punch his stupid electric ball thing. PK miss and grab the bobblehead.

PMMikey

To be the best~
NNID
PMMikey
3DS FC
1478-6360-4387
Best thing to do is to stay grounded and practice shield grabs, as for the aerials make sure to air dodge and fast fall then just punch around.

Pikachutobal

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-8141-2794
My favorite combo against a heavy guys (Charizard, Dedede, Ganon, or other Bowsers) is:
F-Throw + Fair + (Shield Grab) F-Throw + Fair + Shield + Down-B
I can also do short Combos, Like a Bair + Bair (only works if the enemy is on the ground and with little damage)
And a Up-Throw + Uair
With the experience I have, I can assure that Bowser is a deadly enemy if you're a heavyweight character
I recommend you practice a lot in For Glory and trust Bowser c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom