• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. LINE group?

Overmaster

Hibiki for Smash 4 DLC!
Since the rest of the characters seem to be doing it, I think us Juniors/Koopalings should do!

The big question is, what's LINE and why LINE over Skype?

Well, if the gang here would be willing to trust me on this, I'd like to assert that LINE is incredible compared to Skype. It has all the same base functionality like IM, video chat, and PC/Mobile support but it also comes with a lot more. The most obvious of this is that LINE allows you to share photos in the chatroom. Skype still does not allow photos to be shared to a group of people (Only single user to single user) and I think the ability to share screenshots and video of SSB4 will be immensely helpful as we learn all the advanced techniques that Junior and the Koopalings have to offer.

Installation and set-up is just as easy as Skype as well!
http://line.me/en/download

Just head over here to sign up for LINE and get it on your PC or mobile phone. Then, post your ID or QR code here so I can add you to the group! Thanks!

Top Bottom