• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bowser is he a real good character

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbrawl2

Smash Rookie
Bowser isn't a really good character because he isn't very fast and that is a key thing in these matchs, all though super bowser is a really good thing i think that i will use bowser much also because some of his attacks are really strong

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
.....A well though out point.

To answer your question, Bowser is much better in Brawl. They gave him some ways to counter speed such as unflinchability. His attacks have been given much longer range.

I'm betting that you will have fun being Bowser because he is a very different kind of fighter, and his coolness factor rivals that of metaknight!

iron blade

Smash Ace
Bowser's fire received quite a buff too. According to gimpy, it is much 'stickier' and can be aimed up and down. Also, it still has a recharge timer but unlike melee bowser, brawl bowser's fire does not shrink in range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom