• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bowser is FUN!

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
so i was playing with my friend today (falco) and i was getting bored of mindgames'ding him with fox so i played bowser and ive played bowser before but never really tried to do very well but he was rediculous amounts of fun. i lost every single match but one (out of like 15) and the last stock was a bowser FSMASHGRRR and i could not stop laughing. why didnt anyone tell me bowser was so amazing?

so that was my bowser escapade today and ive decided to pick him up alittle bit so ill be on the bowser forums more. and another thing ive read alittle bit on the bowser forum and it seems that alot of people are just angry all the time lol.

just thought of a question about the fortress. well umm after i do it whats a good way to follow it up against fox/falco/CF. i got a fair once in awhile but i really couldnt keep a combo up after a fortress. but it helps alot when your being pillared and your crying in your little pink bubble.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Losing is not fun, therefore Bowser is not fun.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, well, the only moves I can really link on a fox/falco, is uptrow to Fair. Then again i'm by no means a pro Bowser. The Koopa King isn't about combos really, its about piling the damage wich each sucesfull hit untill your enemy is helpless ly out of the stage, and from that point they're done for, specially fox and falco. the front tilt absolutely destroys their attempts to get back on stage, even sweetspotting, and if they shoot high? well then you rub your claws togueter and grin ominously as you plot their demise. Its a free smash of any kind, or a koopa claw into smitheriness.

And its not that we are all angry, is that our thick and really long orange eyebrows make us look angry!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Kills below say like 40 percent.. gimping them for a kill, say like at 20 percent you backthrow a falco off the stage and then forward air them, thats an instant kill he can't make it back, fox is the same way except he requires just constant F-tilts till he can't make it back.

Thats how i get all my kills of them

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
I see. Well, it gets the job done, I suppose. I don't fight that many space animals, usually i'm constantly going against Ness, Link and Samus on my Bowser.

Top Bottom